Welcome to DMSHolidays.com website
- DMSHolidays.com ( “DMSHolidays” “we”, “our”, “us”) means DMS Holidays Dot Com a private limited company registered in Malaysia
- Merchant means the accommodation provider, including flights, bus, theme park and event operators that provide such services either direct or through third parties in the Site
- DMSHolidays.com generates website links and other relevant product information including descriptions, prices, and availability, in an automated manner which is updated on this Site periodically.
- The abovementioned method is imperfect, and errors can be caused due to information not being updated in a timely manner, aggregation of product and service information, and inaccurate data extraction. As such, you fully understand and accept any inconvenience caused by flaws in our products or services, and understand that DMSHolidays.com does not assume any responsibility.
- For users' convenience, DMSHolidays.com sometimes provide ratings, recommendations and risk warnings regarding the trustworthiness of products. All such information is for users' reference only, and DMSHolidays.com does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of such information, nor shall DMSHolidays.com assume responsibility for the content and service of recommended websites.
- You understand that any graphic or personal opinion published by DMSHolidays.com only represents the view of the content providers and/or users, and is not DMSHolidays.com's opinion in any way. You shall individually and independently determine and bare all risks should you come across unpleasant and inappropriate content when using DMSHolidays.com's services. DMSHolidays.com shall not assume any responsibility.
- DMSHolidays.com provides an online platform for travel service suppliers and third party agencies (including but not limited to providers of flight tickets, accommodation and other tourism products) to promote their available products and services, in addition to our own products and services. For accommodation products, all information shown on our platform (including but not limited to the name of accommodation provider, contact person and information, accommodation description and related pictures and videos) are provided and uploaded by the accommodation provider. The provider shall assume the relevant legal liability for all the information provided. All accommodation providers may in their own discretion update information about their property including the room rate, number of available rooms and other information displayed to users, from the platform's backend.
- Please backup any text, images and other information. You fully understand and agree that DMSHolidays.com's storage hardware may have limitations, fail, be in the process of updating or come under attack, and as such all or part of your information stored by our platforms may be deleted, damaged, lost or be unrecoverable. The user shall bear this full risk; DMSHolidays.com shall not assume any responsibility.
- DMSHolidays.com provides an online platform where you can browse different types of airlines, train and other transportation services, temporary accommodation and lodging (where applicable), as well as make a reservation and/or purchase (“Services”). Users can make bookings of services provided by hotels, airlines, train or other transportation operators, events promoter, tourist attraction operator, travel agency and/or any other service provider in cooperation with DMSHolidays.com (“Merchants”) on the Site. By placing an order through the Site, you will be able to book and/or purchase the airline tickets, train or other transportation tickets, hotel rooms, event entrance tickets, tourist attraction entrance tickets, tour packages, or other services. We will provide a booking confirmation via email. We reserve the right to refuse the booking for reasons set forth below.
- Although we will use our discretion and expertise in performing the services, we do not guarantee, that all information provided is accurate, complete, correct or the latest available, and we are not responsible for any errors, obstruction whether because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the site or otherwise, any inaccuracy, misleading or false information or non-delivery of information.
- Changes in market conditions or circumstances that occur can lead to changes in a short time causing the information provided to be inaccurate or not applicable. In case of any problems, contact customer service and they will assist you.
- This Site does not make any representations and should not be construed as making any recommendations or suggestions of the level of service quality or rating of the Merchants listed on the Site. We hereby declare denial of any claims, losses or liability with respect to the quality or status of existing Merchants listed on the Site (who provide airline, hotel or other services). Merchants may be introduced in the form of different classes based on factors including but not limited to their reviews, ratings or any other factors. The given rating is calculated based on automated algorithms that can be updated and changed as per our discretion.
- We reserve the right to not accept any user or booking, including but not limited to, cancellation of booking confirmation which is at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. The reasons for rejecting a user or booking or cancelling a booking confirmation may include but are not limited to: breach of these Terms, trade or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargo, prohibitions in regulations, fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft), suspicion of criminal activity, suspicious ordering, services not being available or no longer being made available by the Merchant user providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, problems with credit card electronic communications, information or transactions, inappropriate behaviour, threats, insults, refusal to provide information, practical impediments, communication difficulties or breakdowns.
- In the event that the booking is rejected or cancelled by DMSHolidays.com and payment has been made, DMSHolidays.com shall reimburse the amount already charged without further charges. DMS Holidays can at any time delete, remove, or suspend the membership of the user of this Site, without necessarily giving any reason whatsoever. Removed Users are prohibited to attempt using the Site in any other name or through other users
In certain cases, we may cancel or reject reservations with respect to the "Error", which does not depend on where the error originated. An Error is a fault on the Site (for example, the price) which no reasonable person would consider appropriate or make business sense. The amount charged shall be reimbursed without further charges in such a case.
- Payment methods include but are not limited to bank transfer, cash deposits and credit card. For payment by bank transfer or cash deposits (CDM) you must provide the bank transfer or CDM receipt as proof of payment of reservations listed in the DMSHolidays’ confirmation email.
- For payment of bookings placed through this Site, your credit card will be billed by DMS Holidays for the full price or part, at the time of booking and confirmation of the booking (any refund that may be given will depend on the conditions of the existing reservations). You must check the booking details thoroughly each time before you make a reservation. DMS Holidays will process any refund, as applicable, within a reasonable period. For certain reservations, you may have to pay the Merchant directly. In order to safeguard and encrypt Your credit card information when in transit to us, we use encryption technology such as Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) or Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) to ensure the integrity of your information.
- In the case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, you must contact your bank or card issuer immediately after realizing such unauthorized use. In such a case, DMS Holidays takes no responsibility over any case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, regardless of whether such fraud or unauthorized use was carried out through DMS Holidays services (including, but not limited to, DMS Holidays). DMS Holidays is not obliged to make refunds or repayments to you as a result of such fraud. As part of our goodwill, we may provide a form of compensation to you subject to review and approval by us. You shall only be eligible to request compensation only if such reservations have been made through our secure servers and the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card is a result of our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server. We accept no liability of the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card if it was done through applications or servers other than our own or if it is as a result of a fault or negligence of your own. If you suspect any unauthorized reservations or fraud committed on DMS Holidays, you must contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- To make a reservation you must be aged over eighteen (18) years old and have full legal capacity to make the transaction (or have authorization from your legal guardian). You must use a credit or debit card that you own, issued in your name, and make sure that there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction costs. Any fees incurred by you for authorizing a transaction that results in an over-drawing of your account are not the responsibility of DMS Holidays.
- You shall ensure that the details you provide to us are completely accurate. DMS Holidays reserves the right not to accept certain credit cards. DMS Holidays can add or remove other payment methods at our sole discretion.
- In certain cases, we may require additional information or verification to validate and confirm the booking, as described in more detail on the Site. Reservations are not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email with an e-ticket or voucher and there is the possibility that the Merchant can implement fraud examination mechanisms during the booking process. If fraud occurs or is determined to occur, then the booking will be void. DMS Holidays shall not bear any responsibility for such cancellations by the Merchant. If you choose not to submit additional information, reservations will not be completed and will be voided.
A currency converter is available on this Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes may not be updated every day.
Rates can be converted into various currencies for your payment convenience. Accommodation and other Services rates provided in a currency other than the currency displayed on the Site are converted to the displayed currency at a rate determined by DMSHolidays, which may include a conversion and/or processing fee for certain currencies. The currency and amount you see displayed at the latest on the final booking page is the amount DMSHolidays will charge to your credit card. You may be given the option to pay in your credit card currency if it is different from the selected currency. In the event of immediate payment, you will see the converted amount that will be charged to your card. In case of “Book Now, Pay Later”, you will see an estimate of the converted amount, which will only be charged at the exchange rate of the future payment date, meaning it could be different from the estimate.
Your issuing bank may impose additional fees on the transaction, over which we have no control. Please take note that exchange rates fluctuate daily. Payment transactions on this site uses Paypal. Please check Paypal website for their policies
- By making a booking, order or reservation through the Site, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of applicable Merchants, including policies regarding cancellation and/or absence, or your specific requests which may be given to the Merchants. DMSHolidays.com is not responsible for any violation of these terms and conditions which are agreed on between the Merchant and the user, or which are based on the user’s specific requests, so please read the Merchants’ terms and conditions carefully.
- Regarding refunds, DMSHolidays.com may be able to withhold or take part of the amount paid to reimburse the costs that have been incurred in connection with the cancellation.
- In most cases, cancellation, modification or in the event of no-show, a one day minimum charge will be imposed, unless otherwise stated. Check your Booking Voucher for details
- Confirmed bookings through our affiliates EasyBook.com is subject to their Policy as stated in their website cancellation and modification are strictly not permitted
- In the event of any special requests (for example: rooms to be easily accessible by wheelchair, wheelchair assistance for people with disabilities at the hotels or airplanes, change of name, change of date, adding “frequent flyer” points or equivalent, availability of the event’s seat tickets, special equipment/tools needed for the tour packages or equivalent), the user can insert the request when making a booking on the Site or contact the Merchant directly (as applicable). The request will be addressed at the Merchant’s and DMSHolidays.com’s discretion, based on availability and other factors. our special requests may be subject to additional charges and/or fees by the relevant Merchant based on the discretion and/or policy of the relevant Merchant. DMSHolidays.com is not responsible for the availability and/or fulfillment of your special requests by the Merchant.
- In the event of rescheduling (including but not limited to changes of date, route and/or passenger) by the user, DMSHolidays.com reserves its rights to cancel any new bookings created through the rescheduling process if the initial booking is no longer valid (including but not limited to instances where the ticket has actually been used or refunded).
- By displaying particular destinations, DMSHolidays.com does not represent or warrant that travel to such points is advisable or risk-free and DMSHolidays.com must not be held liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations. Under no circumstances shall DMSHolidays.com be held liable for any adverse incidents occurring during your trip or your stay. You are personally responsible for the selection of travel, travel route and destination, for the entire duration of your trip. DMSHolidays.com is not responsible for any loss that occurs when you fail to bring required travel documents, such as your passport, , e-ticket, e-voucher, and any other reasons caused by your wilful misconduct and/or negligence. DMSHolidays.com shall also not responsible for any wilful misconduct and/or negligence caused by the Merchant.
- You shall be solely responsible to obtain, maintain and have available for presentation, the proper and valid travel permits or foreign entry requirements (including, but not limited to, visas or other travel permits and documents, whether for transit or otherwise) applicable to you prior to finalizing your travel arrangements in accordance with the prevailing laws of the country you are traveling from, into, over or transiting in. DMSHolidays.com has no obligation and shall not be responsible to notify you of the travel arrangements and permits necessary for you to be able to carry out your travel plans. DMSHolidays.com reserves its right to limit its liability in the case of any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to your travel permits.
- Ratings shown on the Site are only provided for the information of users only, and existing ratings are based on information given by third parties such as suppliers, users or other review websites. We do not verify the rating given and are therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the existing rating. We hereby declare denial of any claims, losses or liability with respect to the ratings shown on the Site.
- We may offer lower prices and/ or promotions from time to time. Please note that these may involve different conditions and requirements as it relates to booking and refund policies.
- If there is any promotion provided directly by the Merchant, then the rights and authority over the promotion will be fully under the Merchant and may not be applied for the reservation conducted through DMSHolidays.com.
- Each price listed on the Site is only available with certain conditions and these prices may change depending on the availability of booking, length of booking and/or other factors. Available prices can include additional taxes and other charges, but in certain circumstances it may not include taxes and other service charges (e.g., tips for tour guides, other facilities charges (if any), and other charges/fees which may arise from the use of services other than those provided by DMSHolidays.com (if any)); The user agrees that they are responsible for verifying the total cost to be paid and other terms and details when the confirmation email is sent. The user must verify the booking on the booking sheet; the user can cancel the booking at any time before the final confirmation is done. Prices shown are detailed so that users can see the amount to be paid, any additional costs due to the use of credit cards or inter-bank fees charged for the shipping fees will be charged to the user. If there is a discrepancy in the amount paid, DMSHolidays.com will provide an email notification of the amount to be paid by the user. In the event that a user cancels the booking before paying in full any existing shortcomings, DMSHolidays.com has sole discretion whether to refund the amount paid or refund an amount reduced by the costs incurred by DMSHolidays.com as a result of non-payment of the cost of these shortcomings by users in accordance with procedures prescribed by DMSHolidays.com. If the user has any doubt about the service, the user can contact DMSHolidays.com customer service (during customer service operational hours). For any other cancellations, DMSHolidays.com will work with you to refund amounts already paid by you, reduced by the costs incurred by DMSHolidays.com, e.g. inter-bank transfer fees. Refunds may not be immediate depending on your initial mode of payment. You can contact DMSHolidays.com customer service for further details on the estimated duration for receiving your refund and we will assist you as best as we can.
- DMSHolidays.com shall not be held responsible or liable for any cancelled issuing of e-tickets, e-vouchers, or other transactions caused by inaccurate transfer amounts, or exceeding the time limit for transfers. For real-time inter bank transfers, you must use an ATM. After completing the inter-bank transfer, please confirm your payment by filling in the payment confirmation form.
- Please note that all prices for hotel reservations provided through our Site (the “Hotel Price”) are based on your selections, such as for the requested period of stay and number of guests, unless otherwise specified. Hotel room reservation rates are quoted per room and per night. You are responsible for verifying whether your selection and any additional requests or services are reflected in the price displayed on the Site (such as the Hotel Information provided before the final booking confirmation) and/ or in the email-coupon confirmation. Breakfast is usually not included, unless otherwise stated. Hotel resort fees and other mandatory costs (see description below) and local taxes, tourist, or occupancy charges (if any) will be paid by you, and are usually not taken into account in the Hotel Price unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for verifying any explanations or policies provided by the hotel on the Site. Insurance of any kind is not included in the rate, unless otherwise stated. The standard hotel room reservation is for one or two guests; an additional charge will usually be required for an extra bed. The hotel can refuse to accept additional guests if not notified in advance.
- Please note that some hotels may charge you a resort fee, but may require additional charges (or the like) to use certain services. The resort fee is usually not included in the Hotel Price; more details will be included in the hotel’s description on the Site. You may also be charged directly by the hotel for products and services including but not limited to: energy surcharge, baggage handling fees, the cost of delivery of newspapers, in-room security costs, travel/tour fees, or the cost for cleaning the rooms under extraordinary circumstances. This practice of additional hotel charges is beyond DMSHolidays.com’s control.
- Optional incidental expenses and personal consumption charges (such as those incurred during the Hotel stay) are not usually included in the Hotel Price. Such charges include but are not limited to: parking fees, in-room minibar charges, telephone charges, room service, food and beverage costs, special (gala) dinner costs, movie rentals / movies-on-demand, and Internet usage costs. During certain peak holiday seasons, some hotels may make their special dinners compulsory (such as for the New Year, Christmas, Chinese New Year and other events). Such charges are not included in the room rate, but will be displayed on the booking form. Please refer to more details listed under "Hotel Information", "Requirements Booking", "Cancellation Policy" or similar headings on the Site. If you are unsure whether or not a charge is included in the tariff, please contact our customer service team to clarify.
- Certain hotels may add fees for transport or transfer to and from the airport. This is a common practice for travelling between islands (such as the Maldives), in order to reach the hotel. Such transportation is always governed by the hotel, and is offered by or on behalf of the hotel, which is responsible for the transportation service. DMSHolidays.com does not arrange any transport and is not responsible for such transport service. You agree that DMSHolidays.com is not responsible for the quality, safety, frequency or service level of the transportation services, and for any loss or damage that may result from the use of such transportation services.
- In some jurisdictions, hotels may be required by law to directly collect occupancy tax or local city tax from guests. Government authorities may also declare additional taxes and may require the hotel to collect such taxes directly. You agree to pay any and all of such taxes/costs to the hotel directly upon checkout, unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions, please contact DMSHolidays.com Customer Service regarding any additional costs that may be included in the Hotel Price.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
DMSHolidays.com disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement
- DMSHolidays.com exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights of including infrastructure of the Platform on which the service is made available including the guest reviews and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, hyper-/deep link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content, including any translations thereof and the guest reviews without our written permission.
- For registration purposes, we will collect and process your personal information, such as your name, electronic mail (e-mail) address, and your mobile phone number when you register. You must provide us with an accurate, complete, and latest information and agree to provide us with any proof of identity that we may reasonably request.
- Only you can use your own account and you represent and warrant that you will not authorize any other party to use your identity or your account for any reason, unless permitted by DMSHolidays.com.
- You cannot assign or transfer your account to any other party.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification we provide to you. In the event of any disclosure of your password, in any way whatsoever resulting in any unauthorized use of your account or identity, order(s) received from such unauthorized use shall still be considered as valid orders and we will process such order(s). You hereby declare that DMSHolidays.com is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of your account.
- If you no longer have control over your account, you are required to immediately notify us (e.g., your account is hacked in any way or your phone is stolen) so we can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account properly. Please note that you are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
- DMSHolidays.com has the full right to temporarily block, delete, or inactivate the User’s account at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for blocking, deletion, or inactivation of the User’s account. The reasons for blocking, deletion, or inactivation of the User’s account may include but are not limited to:
- prohibitions in regulations,
- fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft),
- suspicion of criminal activity,
- suspicious ordering,
- User providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information,
- inappropriate behaviour, threats, or insults,
- refusal to provide information,
- practical impediments,
- communication difficulties or breakdowns, or
- User is listed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations.
- By registering with DMSHolidays.com, you will automatically be a member of our loyalty program named “DMS Travel Club” operated by DMSHolidays.com.
- As a member of DMS Travel Club, you will gain access to the points, promotions, discounts, features, or other benefits offered by DMSHolidays.com and/or third party merchants as made available from time to time in the Application. For avoidance of any doubt, we may from time to time change, remove, or make unavailable part or whole points, promotions, discounts, features, or other benefits offered by us.
- For full information regarding points and its qualification, please refer to https://www.DMSHolidays.com.com/en/loyalty-points
- Payments are made in the amount and currency as stated not including bank fees or any other charges by DMSHolidays.com.
- DMSHolidays.com does not collect taxes or levies. If a hotel or city destination charges taxes, those taxes are the responsibility of the user.
- For all forms of reservations, you must make payment within the specified time limit. If the payment is not made, then DMSHolidays.com reserves the right to cancel all reservations.
- Payment methods include but are not limited to bank transfer and credit card. For payment by bank transfer, you must provide the bank transfer receipt as proof of payment of reservations listed in the DMSHolidays.com confirmation email. You must follow the procedures contained in the confirmation email.
- For other payment methods such as credit card, you must follow the procedures stated by DMSHolidays.com and/or the relevant payment service provider.
- After you make full payment, DMSHolidays.com will place the order and issue a reservation code, which will be accompanied by:
- Booking Code;
- Guest Name;
- Booking Number;
- Booking Details; and
- Phone Number / Extension.
- Both the user or DMSHolidays.com may terminate the online service at any time. DMSHolidays.com shall not be held responsible for any individual or third party due to terminating service at any time. If the user objects to any service clause, objects to any modified terms, or is dissatisfied with the DMSHolidays.com membership service, he/she shall take the following procedures :
- cease to use DMSHolidays.com's services;
- terminate DMSHolidays.com membership; and
- inform DMSHolidays.com to cease providing services to such member. At the time of termination of membership services, the user's rights of using DMSHolidays.com membership will also be terminated, after which, DMSHolidays.com will discharged of any and all obligations and liabilities, if any, to the user.
- IN NO EVENT will DMSHolidays.com, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers,, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use. The website, any websites linked to it. Any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtain through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.